skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tate Hempel
Friday, April 17, 2009
You Are Clear For Take Off!
I'm taking off today to go see my Grandpa Morgan down in Arizona.
I hope the flights go well. This is my first time flying, so lets hope I like it. See you all when I get back.
1 comment:
marla
April 17, 2009 at 10:57 PM
happy travels!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Peeps
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(9)
I Might Want To Take Up Ballet
Look What I Learned
My Trip to Tucson Arizona
You Are Clear For Take Off!
Tate's 1st Easter at Grandma Sue's
Easter Egg Hunt Slideshow
Hempel Easter Egg Hunt
Tate's First Balloon
Happy Birthday Great Grandma B!
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
About Me
Tate Andrew Hempel
Weight -23 lbs. Height - 29 inches
View my complete profile
happy travels!
ReplyDelete