Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Trip to Tucson Arizona

These are only a 0.001% of daddy's pictures. I had a great
time in Arizona meeting my other relatives. I also learned a
few tricks while I was down there. That's for later. The trip
home was a little rough for me. I got sick the last day and I
have 4 new teeth coming in at once!! So without further ado,
here are a few of my daddy's pcitures.





















Grandma and me waiting to board in Buffalo.















Daddy and me on our 5:30 am morning walk.





















Great Grandma and Me





















Grandpa and Me















I'm at the the zoo with mommy and grandma.















Uncle Jeffery, mommy, and Me





















Grandpa and me at the zoo





















This is me and a saguaro cactus and 5 mins before the bobcat.















Is that a bobcat on the golf course 20 yrds in front of me!!!!?















Is that a poisonous Gilia Monster out side Grandma's room?















Look out Michael Phelps, I am a swimmer now!!















Grandma and Mom in front of the San Xavier Mission















Flying home on a plane to ATL then to Buff with extra baggage (4 new teeth and a fever).

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures! i can't believe you saw a bobcat! is that common down there?

    ReplyDelete