Friday, December 3, 2010
Bee Bim Bop
Tate and I went to the library the other day and got a few books. I got a few alphabet ones and one from a Korean author about a Korean dish. That book soon became a favorite for him. We read it about 3-5 times a day and we let him say the main phrase "Bee Bim Bop!" Last night for dinner I made Bee Bim Bop and it was delicious. Tate, Jessica, and Kila loved it. Tate kept on yelling "Bee Bim Bop!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Oh my gosh, Jess! When Lincoln came to visit us this summer, we got the bee bim bop book out of the library!!! How crazy is that? And there is a local Korean restaurant here that Andy and I went to a couple week s ago and I ordered Bee bim Bop - and it was SOO good!!! I am thoroughly impressed that you made it yourself. You are such an adventurous cook - I love it!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys for Christmas!