skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tate Hempel
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
It was my 1st birthday on the 12th. I had a really cool farm theme. Alot of my friends and family came to celebrate. Thank you all for coming and for the great gifts. Here are just a few of the pics from it. Enjoy.
1 comment:
Isabella Rose Pena
September 24, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Hey Tate Happy late birthday!! Sorry we missed it! Bell says hi. I can not wait to see you again!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Peeps
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(4)
I'm still the happiest baby (big boy now that I'm 1)
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday Cougar! Grrrrrrrr!
Hi Everyone! Its been awhile
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
About Me
Tate Andrew Hempel
Weight -23 lbs. Height - 29 inches
View my complete profile
Hey Tate Happy late birthday!! Sorry we missed it! Bell says hi. I can not wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete