Daddy and I put some pix of me together that shows how I've been doing the past couple of months. Its been a while for a new post. Here it is. I hope you like it.
Hi Jess and Andrew! Tate is adorable. I enjoy checking in and watching him grow. Jess I sent you an email hopefully it is the same address. I talked to Erin and we are going to attend Alumni weekend at Geneseo. We hope you could join us. Email me so we can chat aliekat731@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!
OMG the green bean pictures are the best pictures I have ever seen. Everyone at work thinks I am crazy because I can't stop laughing.....and because I really am crazy! He is so cute. Hope to see you guys soon!!
Hi Jess and Andrew! Tate is adorable. I enjoy checking in and watching him grow. Jess I sent you an email hopefully it is the same address. I talked to Erin and we are going to attend Alumni weekend at Geneseo. We hope you could join us. Email me so we can chat aliekat731@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteAlison
OMG the green bean pictures are the best pictures I have ever seen. Everyone at work thinks I am crazy because I can't stop laughing.....and because I really am crazy! He is so cute. Hope to see you guys soon!!
ReplyDeleteLauren