Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Pics

This week I went to the doctors for my 2 month check-up with Daddy and Grandma. I did really well. I am now 12.2 lbs, 22.75 cm, and a noggin thats 39.5. I also had to get my 3 shots :o( That wasn't fun.
Still sucking my thumb and lovin' it!


Yes, I voted!

Mommy thinks I look more like Uncle Nathan.
Here I am reading my new book from Karen with Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. andrew and jess,

    this is tasha. i wanted to say i'm proud of you 2 and tate is such a cutey. we love you.

    love yas,

    tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica!
    Aunt Margie gave me this website to see all the pictures of Tate that I've been hearing about. He is such a beautiful baby! Congrats to you and your husband. Hope you guys have a happy holiday season!
    Love you,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete